EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate's degree preferred; two or more years of working experience in an office environment; human resources experience preferred; computer literacy; excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills; ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment; ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously; ability to work as a team member, as well as independently and extensive knowledge of MS Office.
1. Assists with posting positions with staffing agencies.
2. Revises and formats project job descriptions and interview questions.
3. Schedules interviews and prepares interview folders.
4. Processes paperwork and/or assigns employee numbers for temporary employees and notifies help desk.
5. Maintains temporary paperwork files for numerous projects.
6. Processes all supervisor changes and updates spreadsheets.
7. Maintain personnel data including employment and other pertinent information and maintains the privacy and security of employee information, files and performance reviews.
8. Maintains all Human Resource-related content on the Intranet.
9. Tracks and maintains employee relations files.
10. Conducts monthly audits of submitted help desk tickets.
11. Assists with processing focal point and bonus spreadsheets.
12. Provides administrative support to Human Resource and Administrative department as needed including backup support for the receptionist.
13. Meets all standards established for this position as outlined in the corresponding annual performance criteria and bonus template for this position.
14. Performs other duties as may be assigned by management.