Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener - with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world - we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies Americas Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Employment at Infineon is contingent upon proof of your legal right to work in the United States under applicable law, verification of satisfactory references and successful completion of a background check and drug test, and signing all your on-boarding documents.
In some instances, if applicable, U.S. export control laws require that Infineon obtain a U.S. government export license prior to releasing technologies to certain persons. This offer is contingent upon Infineon's ability to satisfy these export control laws as related to your employment and anticipated job activities. The decision whether or not to submit and/or pursue an export license to satisfy this contingency, if applicable, shall be at Infineon's sole discretion.
This position will provide strategic and tactical, full-cycle HR support for the Business in HiRel Business Line, within our Power Multi Market (PMM) Division.
The HR Business Partner will build relationships with all levels to effectively influence decision-making in the areas of leadership, talent management, development, succession planning, change management, work force planning, organization development and design, performance management, employee engagement, employee relations and communications.
In your new role you will:
- Partner with Talent Acquisition team to support the drive for top talent while implementing best practices for Organizational Development and Change Management
- Drive organizational initiatives specific to the needs of the business unit and programs as required
- Offer leadership guidance on organizational and people-related strategy and execution; provide insightful data to guide decision-making and provide proactive solutions
- Advise leaders on people growth strategies and initiatives to ensure proper performance management, employee development, retention as well as succession planning
- Build relationships with management and staff; develop a strong understanding of their global business, their goals and challenges; anticipate, assess and help to address systemic issues
- Partner with Compensation and management on annual compensation planning, job grading, market benchmarking
- Advise Managers on options to engage and recognize employee efforts
- Support hiring, recruitment and onboarding new hires by partnering with hiring managers and the staffing team on talent acquisition and workforce planning
- Have overall site HR responsibilities that include exempt and non-exempt labor
- Manage the resolution of employee issues; provide career counseling and management coaching
- Assist employees with general inquiries and concerns, leveraging the HR Service Center and other HR functions. Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation on escalated issues
- Assist in the prioritization of projects and planning for improvements. Recommend new ideas and approaches to effect continuous improvements in efficiency of the department and services performed
- Roll-up your sleeves to execute a full range of HR duties from high-level strategy to program rollout to problem-solving
- Be actively engaged as a strategic HR Business Partner in the America's and understand how to work in a global, matrixed environment
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Ability to travel to other sites when required
- Working proficiency with HRIS systems (including SAP, SuccessFactors) and MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Project management skills from concept to planning, to implementation and evaluation
- Flexibility, team orientation, ability and willingness to learn and work through ambiguity
- Ability to interact and partner with people at all levels of an organization/company
- Must be detail oriented and demonstrate the ability to prioritize and multi-task effectively with minimal supervision and shift priorities as needed in a dynamic work environment
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills and presentation skills
- Knowledge of State and Federal laws with regard to leaves of absence, overtime, and safety
- Prior experience handling employee relations matters in a manufacturing/production environment preferred
- Strong business and HR acumen, including ability to diagnose and analyze problems and drive appropriate solutions
- PHR/SPHR certification preferred
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of related HR experience