We are looking for an HR Clerk to support the day-to-day activities of our Human Resources department.
HR Clerk responsibilities include placing jobs in our internal system, hiring full time and seasonal employees, updating employee records, benefit enrollments, training, back up to workers compensation / FMLA and responding to employee inquires for information. main point of contact for our Geneva location. If you want to kickstart your career in the HR field and learn more about procedures like employee on-boarding, training and compensation, this position is for you.
- Ensure that employee files and documentation are maintained.
- Coordinate seasonal staffing for the plant.
- Back- up to Workers Compensation program, FMLA, and claims reporting.
- Administer Employee Benefit enrollments/changes for plant employees.
- Conduct full time new employee orientations, on-boarding, & I-9’s
- Maintain all required records for government compliance programs.
- Maintain excel document pertaining to staffing transitions. (hire hires, turnover, transfers, benefit dates, and anniversary dates.
- Respond to employee inquiries for information.
- Coordinate Company functions/programs as required including HERO and Wellness.
- Assist with annual training throughout the year.
- All other duties as requested by management.