RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce is looking for a seasoned (2+ years of experience) Human Resource Generalist for a fantastic client in Downtown Denver, Colorado (CO)!
The Human Resource Generalist administers and coordinates a wide range of human resources functions including benefits, compensation, and providing assistance with performance management and employee relations as needed. One is responsible for communicating, and administering employee benefit programs including health and accident, dental, life, supplemental life and long term disability insurance, COBRA, Flexible Spending Accounts, and Family Medical leave.
- Manages existing benefits and programs to evaluate cost effectiveness and compliance
- Complete benefits and compensation surveys as needed
- Assists with organization and communication of compensation data
- Maintains and updates all job descriptions and family job tables
- Coordinates the annual open enrollment period including communicating changes to employees, arranging for representation by providers and broker, conducting employee presentations and processing changes within deadlines
- Ensures accuracy of enrollment and change information to and from benefit vendors
- Demonstrates an understanding of employee benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending and 401k plan rules
- Assists with the annual 401K audit and compliance testing
- Terminates employee participation in benefits programs including COBRA notification
- Responsible of balance and payment of monthly bills; Explains and interprets company benefit programs to employees and dependents
- Act as backup for processing employee timesheets and semi-monthly payroll
- Manages and administers all leave of absence requests, medical, personal, disability, Workers' Comp, FMLA; Responds to inquiries and advises staff and managers on policy, rights, timesheet completion, and return to work items
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from an accredited four (4) year college or university
- Two years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated understanding of HR knowledge and prior experience with HRIS software required
- PHR/SPHR or SHRM-CP desirable
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.