Our client, a leading Manufacturer and Distributor in Fort Worth, has an immediate need for a Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP). The HR Business Partner aligns business objectives with employees and leaders in a consultative approach to HR related needs and issues. The Human Resources Business Partner provides HR expertise in the areas of employee relations, training/facilitation, consultation, coaching, workforce planning, and performance management, seeking to develop integrated solutions.
- Partners with managers to provide guidance, establish, implement, and support business objectives. Contact for HR services, support, counsel, and proactively builds relationships with business line leaders.
- Employs a consultative approach in developing HR solutions that support achievement of business objectives
- Partners with both operation and functional staff, effectively integrating HR plans as key elements of core business processes (AOP, Strategic Planning, etc.)
- Acts as a Company advocate, advancing corporate culture, while ensuring that employees are being supported and represented in a fair and consistent manner.
- Supports the corporate Mission, Vision, and Values in their work and communications.
- Partners with managers to resolve complex employee relations issues.
- Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Coaches, counsels, and guides management on the execution of the performance management and disciplinary action processes.
- Coordinate workers compensation program, including issues relating to modified duty, and ADA.
- Maintains knowledge of legal requirements affecting human resources functions and ensures policies and procedures are in compliance.
- Provides HR Policy guidance and interpretation to ensure consistency in the execution of policies and procedures.
- Identify opportunities to make formal recommendations to HR leadership for changes to policies and procedures.
- Acts as a positive change agent, identifying opportunities and leading process improvements within the internal structure of the human resources department to increase efficiencies and assist others with driving the creation and implementation of corporate HR projects.
- Provides leadership, direction and coaching in the performance management process, identifying and acting upon potential improvements.
- Create, implement and continually evaluate talent management and succession planning processes.
- Evaluate and drive remediation of workers comp claims at company locations by designing and implementing strategies to reduce the volume and severity of claims.
- Proactively connects with new employees in the business unit to discuss their onboarding experience, reinforce culture and values, and assist them in networking in their new organization.
- Educates leaders on corporate HR policies to create understanding and consistency.
- Meets with exiting employees to discuss and document core issues and provides feedback to their leadership, and suggestions to reduce turnover.
- Works closely with leaders and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and engagement.
- Ensures all Federal, State, and Local Laws, and Corporate HR-related Compliance matters are proactively addressed, including but not limited to ADA, EEO, Affirmative Action Planning, and FMLA.
- This list is not inclusive of the total scope of job functions to be performed.
- Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted, or modified at any time.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with all levels of management and employees
- Must have the ability to manage highly confidential information
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, email, internet, LMS, HRIS, time keeping and payroll
- Understanding of employment law and HR concept
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to operate in a fast paced, changing environment
- Ability to prioritize workload and self-manage projects, handle multiple tasks
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum 5+ year's progressive human resources experience is required
Apply today for immediate consideration! Contact Pam Germany, 817-502-1202 or Kim Bryce, 817-502-1203 and send your resume in Word Format to email@example.comHelp or firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp