Brooklyn Based Retailer has an immediate need for a Human Resources Generalist with at least 3-5 years of experience. The Human Resources Generalist works closely with upper management to create and implement best practices for the organization. This position calls for a Human Resources Generalist with a successful track record handling all human resources functions including employee relations, talent development, HRIS and recruiting, as well as, administering the employee benefits package. The ideal candidate will be responsible for implementing HR programs, as well as policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related discipline preferred; PHR a plus.
- 3-5 years of professional human resources experience.
- Proven Recruitment experience; sourcing candidates, onboarding & off boarding, benefits administration.
- Strong computer skills: Outlook, MS Office, Paycor HRIS a plus.
- Exceptional organization skills and ability to work in a high traffic environment.
- Personal ability to interact and communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the company.
- Highly driven, with an ability to work independently, prioritize workloads and efficiently complete tasks in a high transaction environment with multiple simultaneous projects.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-986-6800 to speak with a recruiter today.
Job ID: 167007