The HR Generalist will partner with the HR Manager Sr. Vice President of HR and leadership team in their assigned market to drive business results in all matters related to recruiting & retention compensation & benefits employee relations and policy creation and employment for The Winebow Group. This position will be located in our Corporate Office and will provide support for the Mid-Atlantic Region.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and non-exempt personnel and temporary employees.
- Handles employee relations counseling onboarding and exit interviewing. Represents the company for any unemployment claims.
- Performs benefits administration to include claims resolution change reporting annual open enrollment and communicating benefit information to employees.
- Oversees special employee events and employee recognition programs.
- Administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel; assists in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; maintains employee handbook and policies and procedures manual.
- Maintains company organization charts and employee directory.
- Recommends new approaches policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Analyzes department functions and recommends operating decisions accordingly.
- Arrives to work meetings appointments and other work-related functions on time and as scheduled.
- Ensures effective communication throughout the company.
- Trains staff on and follows all safety policies and procedures; actively makes improvements to processes to ensure highest level of safety; reports all accidents to the appropriate group.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Baccalaureate Degree in Human Resources Management or related field.
- Minimum of three years experience in Human Resources.
- PHR Certification preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office products.
- Demonstrated effective communication skills.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY