Legend Biotech USA Inc. is an emerging company focusing on the development of the best-in-class immunotherapy technology for cancer cure. Teamed up with outstanding immunologists and molecular biologists, Legend has generated a strong pipeline of Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) product candidates to treat a wide variety of liquid and solid tumors. Legend Biotech USA Inc. is founded on the vision that the previously incurable cancer will be safely and effectively treated with fine-tuning products generated on our innovative technology platform.
Location: Piscataway, NJ
- Being the point of contact for all Human Resources topics for assigned business unit. Contribute to the business strategy by helping leadership identify, prioritize, and build organizational capabilities, behaviors, structures, and processes in a fast growing environment.
- Effectively interpret policies to help organizations operate effectively within guidelines. Collaborate to provide proactive e solutions to workforce concerns and issues.
- Drive HR functional excellence and process improvement. Ensure delivery of timely, relevant, and efficient HR operational services in partnership with other HR organizations and resources.
- Lead the full recruiting cycle. Partner with the business leaders to execute recruitment strategy, grow talent and technical capability pipelines for the business.
- Coordinate various HR Resources such as Learning, Talent Management, Organization Effectiveness, and Compensation & Benefits to diagnose, develop, and deliver effective solutions to the business.
- Identify training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the HR Department to develop HR-related solutions, programs and policies.
- Manage and resolve employee relations issues. Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintain and update human resources documents, such as organizational charts, employee handbooks, and performance evaluation forms.
- Other relevant duties assigned by management.
Experiences & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business, or related field; Master’s degree in Human Resources Management or MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of HR experience, preferably in an HR Business Partner/Generalist Role; experience in Pharmaceutical industry is a big plus.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin.
- A track record of results, problem-solving and accountability.
- Strong internal and external customer focus.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build relationships, establish trust, manage conflict and influence others.
- Ability to work in a changing environment and help lead others through the phases of change.
- Excellent written and presentation skills.