Human Resources Manager
The Manager of Human Resources is responsible for managing various aspects of the Human Resources function, including recruiting, safety and Workers’ Comp. This role will partner with Human Resources leaders and business partners to implement HR policies and procedures that will provide and maintain a suitably skilled and well-motivated workforce
- Leads, delivers and monitors key HR processes at the plant level.
- Recruits and hires for production and support roles
- Acts as an internal consultant and business partner on all employment issues.
- Facilitates the leveraging of best practices and culture within the business to promote employee engagement and improved negotiation.
- Leads, supports and implements HR projects as required.
- Counsels employees and managers on HR company policies.
- Provides advice and direction to managers and employees related to performance management, employee relations, recruitment, succession planning, compensation, compliance, training & development and organizational design.
- Investigates accidents and works with Plant Manager to develop corrective actions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related discipline.
- A minimum of 5 years of HR generalist experience.
- Bilingual preferred.
- Relevant experience in managing HR programs.
- Strong safety background
We offer an excellent compensation package, benefits, paid life insurance and a 401k company match.
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org