Permanent Placement- This NOT a Temporary or Contract role.
**This client can not accept Sponsorships or Visas.
**It is our strict company policy that all communication is confidential, without exceptions. Your resume, interest and information WILL NOT be shared with any hiring company without your expressed permission and approval, provided in advance-by you personally. Your submission, resume and information are handled in a confidential manner.
**This role is with an expanding international manufacturing firm in the Louisville, KY area. The company provides long-term advancement opportunities for advancement and all sites in the U.S. are expanding currently. Work environments are very clean and company culture is team-focused throughout.
*Salary: 100,000 to 115,000
*Relocation Package & Temporary Housing Package
*REALISTIC Room To Advance in This Company (Multiple Opportunities, Multiple Sites in U.S. & Abroad)
- Minimum Education: A completed College Degree- BS or BA degree
- Experience managing HR staff within a manufacturing co. environment
- Experience in the development of staffing plans
- Experience with a broad range (generalist) of HR responsibilities in manufacturing
- Experience in a lean manufacturing company environment
- A candidate with excellent people and communication skills are needed