C2 Essentials, Inc. is a Human Resources firm, supporting federal contractors.
We are currently looking for a talented Human Resources Professional to support our continuous growth in our Chantilly, VA office.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Qualified applicants will have a minimum of 7-10 years of demonstrated HR experience.
• A deep expertise applying HR laws, policies, and practices and be able to use that expertise to provide the highest level of support to a wide variety of clients.
• Responsible for a variety of human resource activities, including, but not limited to, salary administration, pay banding, compensation analysis, job evaluation, performance appraisal, merit and other salary increases, life, health, and disability insurance, as well as retirement plans.
• Responsible for development and analysis of affirmative action plan data and reporting.
• Work with C2's clients to align HR processes/programs to support the clients’ overall business plan and strategy.
• Applicants must have experience with the entire HR process as it relates to federal contractors.
• The individual must have excellent verbal and written communication skills; including substantial experience communicating with C-suite executives regarding complex HR issues.
• Strong business acumen and excellent problem-solving skills are a must.
• Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred.
• Professional certification preferred.
We are proud to offer an outstanding compensation and benefits package including immediate 401(k) participation, as well as tremendous growth potential.