Our client has an immediate direct hire need for a Senior-level Human Resources Compensation Analyst. The Sr. HR Compensation Analyst utilizes a consultative approach to design, develop and implement various compensation programs that are aligned with the company's strategic objectives. The Sr. HR Compensation Analyst will Partner with HR Managers and business units' leadership to ensure compensation initiatives are delivered effectively.
- Develop, implement and monitors compensation, to include: pay for performance, salary structure design and modeling, complex costing scenarios, incentive plans, etc.
- Reviews compensation policies and practices to ensure compliance with government wage and hour regulations; analyzes organizational pay practices and makes recommendations to ensure internal and external equity
- Partners with HR managers, Managers, and other partners as an internal consultant to strategize and develop base pay and incentive compensation programs
- Leads the job analysis, job documentation, and job evaluation process
- Review job usage and recommends new or revised job classifications
- Leads the participation in the selected salary surveys, analyzes internal and external compensation data utilizing quantitative, financial and statistical tools, pricing the existing jobs, and managing special projects
- Provides developmental guidance to other compensation staff members as necessary
- Serves as System Administrator for compensation systems, to include: loads and manages purchased third-party market data, market price benchmarked jobs, conduct modeling, analysis, etc.
- Provides support in the management of the annual Merit Planning Cycle in Oracle Compensation Workbench, to include: collaboration with HRIS and Training and Development staff for systems support. Provides guidance and consultation with management and HR to ensure compliance with salary administration process
- Develops and fosters strong, collaborative relationships with partners within the business, control functions, enterprise teams, and international partners
- Leads and participates in change management initiatives, special projects, and compensation processes as necessary. Acts as a lead compensation resource leveraging advanced expertise in the field of compensation
- Must have advance knowledge in compensation plan design and competitive trends, regulatory regulations such as FLSA and global compensation pay practices
- Knowledge in ability to drive and lead organizational change
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Visio, and advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Ability to navigate in Oracle HRMS or similar HR system with proficiencies in reporting
- Minimum of seven (7) years of directly related compensation experience
Education, Certifications, Licenses and Registrations:
- A Bachelor's degree required with 7 years' experience
- Equivalent combination of experience and education may be considered
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) or Global Remuneration Professional (GRP) preferred
Apply today for immediate consideration!