RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is seeking an Human Resources Specialist in Miami, Florida (FL).
As the Human Resources Specialist - Talent Acquisition, you will play a vital role in the growth of our organization. As a Key Team Member, you will be expected to be organized, to have a positive attitude, and to consistently keep our organization flowing smoothly. Those of with a mastery of these skills must apply!
We are looking for a spectacular, one-of-a-kind HR professional with the hunger to grow with our company. Talent acquisition is a priority, so we need someone who understands the importance of hiring the BEST. The right person will be comfortable pre-screening candidates, coordinating interviews, maintaining our recruitment tools, and ad hoc assistance to the HR Manager (as anyone in HR knows, just about anything can land on your plate).
- Help execute business, brand, and culture to create best-in-class practices in Human Resources and Recruitment
- Own the recruitment process: drafting job descriptions, pre-screening resumes, perform phone Interviews, and sharing your recommendations to the team
- Build Applicant Sources with Job Fairs, attending community and local College networking events and parties, posting jobs via social media and recruiting sites; and actively recruit passive candidates via database mining
- Initiate background checks, reference checks, and any other necessary pre-hire paperwork
- Implement the hiring process from Start to Finish: liaison with multiple departments to prepare for incoming employees, collecting on-boarding e-paperwork (minimal paperwork since we are a tech company) and new employee orientation
- Hands-on assistance updating the company's policies, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices as we hire in new states
- Manage and balance high volume interview requests while staying organized
- Additional duties as assigned; or if you are hungry for more
- Bachelor's degree is a must
- A minimum of 1-year Experience in recruiting for a variety of roles, levels, and functions
- A minimum of 1-year experience in HR (HR assistant or coordinator type roles)
- Proactive: eager to take initiative and follow-through tasks
- Highly organized and detail oriented with the ability to thrive in a Fast-Paced environment
- An excellent communicator, collaborator, and relationship-builder
- Multi-tasking is an absolute must
- Socially Savvy: A complete natural at networking, making connections, and meeting new people
- Amazing written and verbal communication skills, including: spelling, grammar, and proofreading
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.