Senior Service America, Inc. is recruiting for a Human Resources Specialist position within the Senior Environmental Employment (SEE) Program (55 years of age or older) that provides support to the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) in Washington, DC.
Role and Responsibilities: Position supports the implementation and management of various Human Resources Programs; Including Workers' Compensation, the Employee Assistance Program and the Drug Free Workplace Programs. Duties include:
- Assist all employees and supervisors with timely filing of the injury compensation form after an injury occurs
- Use AQS to review and conduct quarterly and annually Office of Workers' Compensation Programs (OWCP) case reconciliation
- Answer complex workers' compensation questions and provide guidance
- Update the agency-wide Worker’s Compensation Policy, including creating a return to work program
- Review long term cases and coordinate with various stakeholders to support return to work as appropriate
- Support implementation/update to Agency's Drug Free Workplace Program
- Support implementation/update to Agency’s Employee Assistance Program
To Apply - E-mail resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org In the Subject Line of email, please type Human Resources Specialist.
Hours & Compensation: Full-Time position working 40 hours per week @ $27,560 per year ($13.25 per hour), plus benefits including paid health insurance and generous vacation/sick/holiday leave.