Our Oilton, OK location is looking for an experienced Hydro Vac Operator who will drive and operate Hydro Vac units to perform daylighting excavation activities associated with pipeline, construction, utility and oil terminal work.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Supplying a safe, effective and professional service to our clients;
- Driving and operating Hydro Vac units;
- Completing tasks associated with daylighting excavation, trenching and shoring;
- Rigging equipment in and out;
- Performing pre and post trip inspections;
- Completing all required paperwork on a daily basis.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Must have a Class A or B CDL with Tanker Endorsement;
- Previous operating experience is required (e.g. Vacuum Truck, Combo Unit);
- Previous Hydro Vac experience is preferred – willing to train;
- Trenching and excavation experience is preferred;
- Industrial or pipeline experience is preferred;
- Ability to use a mobile computer;
- Ability to travel up 25% of the time;
- Ability to be on-call for emergency response work.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.