IAM Architect Sailpoint
San Francisco California
• Should have working knowledge of all phases (Design, Development, UAT Testing) of SailPoint IIQ solution implementation
• Should have SailPoint Implementation experience for several clients. The implementation experience should include all aspects of the SailPoint IIQ including application integration, access certification, LCM, access request process and provisioning
• Knowledge of identity management tools like Sun Identity Manager, Oracle Identity Manager with implementation experience on Sun identity manager tool
• Knowledge on identity management tools with development experience in Java and XPRESS. Involved in customization and development of application for user provisioning on resources like AD, LDAP, Solaris, RSA SecureID, Oracle DB, Oracle ERP, etc and developing custom workflows and form using XPRESS language
• Knowledge of Auditing and Reporting features of identity management tools (Sun Identity Manager and Sailpoint IIQ) and involved in preparing SOX audit reports for client
• 12+ years of experience in the field of IT services with over 10+ years of experience in Identity and access management
• The identity and access management experience includes design and development of solutions on the Identity and Access Management technologies like SailPoint IIQ, and Sun Identity Manager
• Should have development experience on Java, J2EE, JSP, XPRESS, XML and Identity and Access Management technologies like Sun Identity Manager, and SailPoint Identity IQ
• Must be comfortable with developing SailPoint IIQ Solution models across business, process and technical viewpoints
• Must have implemented at least two SailPoint IIQ implementation projects successfully.
• Should have developed custom connectors between SailPoint and target applications using Java technologies.
• Experience in deployments of at least three SailPoint IIQ solutions.
• Experience with Role Mining, Role based access control and Access Certification with products such as SailPoint, RSA Aveksa Access Governance Suite, Oracle Identity Analytics
• Experience with at least one of the following development environments/languages: J2EE, Java, C/C++, .NET, C# or PL/SQL
• Experience in OAuth, OpenID, SAML, SCIM, and including Pen testing, Risk assessment
• Knowledge of operating systems (UNIX/Linux and Solaris, Windows) and of database management systems (Oracle, SQL Server, etc.)
| || |
| || |