IAM DATA PROCESS ANALYST - CTP- ATLANTA, GA
This position is NOT eligible for subcontractors or those that require sponsorship.
IAM Data Process Analyst Skills & Requirements:
* Bachelor's degree
* 5 years of experience with data analysis
* Understand the structures, usage and sources of data including data about applications, assets, and users.
* Understand the context in which data is used within the business and match business requirements to the sources of data within and between systems.
* Work with team to establish and maintain consistent data element definitions across computing environments.
* Work with Business Analysts, Solutions Architects, and Systems Analysts to design and analyze data models.
* Demonstrate ability to produce reporting for data and role metrics
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting role, Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
* Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
* ATOP - Accrued time off program
* Consultant lunches and outings
* Care packages/Survival packs
* Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.