IAM Design Analyst/IT SME V
Req ID- 13346"
Location : Houston, TX and San Ramon, CA
Duration : Contract to Hire
This position is a member of Chevron's Information Risk Strategy and Management (IRSM) organization and Access Management Design Team which has an available opportunity as an Identity and Access management (IAM) Design Analyst. The team is responsible for identity and access management technology design and implementation for the corporation. As a team member, you will use your infrastructure experience and cybersecurity knowledge to serve as subject matter expert and project consultant to improve or introduce new cybersecurity capabilities that protect Chevron from external and internal cybersecurity threats. This role designs solutions for various authentication and authorization directories within Chevron that result in enabling better security, higher compliance, secure partner collaboration, and provides critical foundational capabilities to enable the cloud for the corporation.
Responsibilities for this position include but not limited to:
• Leads and collaborates with architects and leaders in other IT function disciplines to develop identity based access solutions.
• Develops and implements processes to maintain the reliability, security and efficiency of IAM asset components across the enterprise.
• Collaborates with the Enterprise Security Operations team to ensure successful transition of new technologies to operations.
• Responsible for establishing global IT standards for Windows Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, RSA Aveksa platform.
• Processes and on-going enhancements and new capabilities in alignment with Security ALCM Plans.
• Provides consulting and L3 support for IAM technologies.
• Technical IT Infrastructure Knowledge and experience
• This is more on the design and engineering support- not operational support.
• Redesign solutions and involved in third level support with escalating internal problems. Examples include users not able to login, users not having access to applications, issues with user access, etc.
• This role requires at least 8+ years of demonstrated knowledge and proficiency with all of the following areas: Microsoft Active Directory (DNS and DHCP falls under this category), Federation Protocols, and Azure Active Directory.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively plan, prioritize, schedule and manage work activities to meet customer needs and expectations.
• Domain knowledge and experience: Knowledge and experience with Identity and Access management principles and systems on an enterprise scale. Knowledge of how to apply these technologies across security zones, domains and forests.
• High School Diploma/GED
• Experience in Enterprise, Virtual Director, Linux-Unix
• Bachelors in Computer Science is ideal
• Could be a 9/80, 5/40, 4/10s- very flexible but the worker will need to stick with the specific schedule throughout the contract.
• Required to be on-call cycle for occasional after hours and weekend support. This will happen maybe once a week for every quarter
• Demonstrated ability to conduct stakeholder engagements, gather requirements and translate to functional and design specifications.
• Problem Solving and ability to accomplish desired results independently with minimal direction in alignment with team goals and security standards
• Demonstrated ability to build effective working relationships at all levels with operations, design, projects, vendors, peers, etc.
• Ability to influence and motivate teams, and work with a variety of disciplines, cultures, and environments. Fosters cooperation and collaboration among individuals on the team and on assigned projects.
• Planning and Communication: Communicates in a clear, concise, understandable manner both orally and in writing. Listens carefully and asks questions to understand the views, concerns, and comments of others. Promotes communications in all directions within work groups and between work groups. Encourages open expression of ideas and opinions.
• No traveling involved- will have the option to work in either office (Houston or San Ramon)
• Contract to hire: eventually going direct
• 15 total people on the team with both locations
Mohd Nayeem | Team Lead Recruitment
T: 678 207 5220 Mobile: 315 465 0423
2400 Meadowbrook Parkway, Duluth, GA 30098
AIC Talent Solutions
Analysts IT Consulting
HireGenics Workforce Management
ACS Group is a Minority-Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)