We are looking for an IAM Security Analyst for a position in Columbus, GA
Responsible for maintaining the security and integrity of data in addition to providing day-to-day support with operational duties; provides provisioning and de-provisioning of access for Aflac network users; adhere to policy and procedures to ensure security posture is maintained; act as subject matter expert for application and user access rights; prepare audit reports; respond to customer requests within stated SLA's; evaluate all requests to ensure appropriate security measures are in place and user access is appropriate and approved within Aflac systems; provide direct support to the business and IT staff; supply expertise and assistance to projects for security access architecture; organize and conduct training regarding company security and safeguarding information.
location: Columbus, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $22 - 24 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
• Provide daily tier 2 support to the Identity and Access Management team.
• Provides maintenance and support on all phases of security access requests; participate as security representative on projects
• Troubleshoots issues/problems; provides on-the-spot training to clients when required
• Assists in the development of solutions for information security improvements
• Provides advanced support on all access requests and escalates problems appropriately; monitors and maintains ownership of work orders to ensure problem resolutions
• Maintains problem-tracking logs, identifies patterns, and communicates the existence of patterns in tracking logs to management
• Maintains service level agreement targets and ensures that requirements are met or exceeded; ensures that clients follow appropriate service procedures
• Interacts with clients in a courteous and professional manner to foster customer relations, handles escalations from junior team members
• Performs health and maintenance on operating system level security policies
• Provides SME on RACF and iSeries requests
• Review security violation reports and handle and document approved exceptions; escalate security breaches and data loss and handle process for lost or stolen laptops and mobile devices
• User account lifecycle related tasks
• Work with a wide variety of specialized security systems and software including the SIEM, NAC, Load Balancer, Web filter, ACM, and Centrify
• Maintain and update security policies/procedures within and/or for AD, RACF, and AS400; maintain and update the team Sharepoint site
• Work with members of IT management to provide effective mitigation of reported security concerns and complaints
• Performs other duties as required.
Education & Experience
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or a related field or at least three years of relevant technical work experience that has provided an understanding of security issues, software, and techniques across all existing computer platforms or an equivalent combination of education and experience
skills: Job Knowledge & Skills
• Available to work on-call shifts and adjust shifts to fit the job requirements as needed
• Excellent presentation, oral, written
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.