IAM TECHNICAL DELIVERY LEAD - PERM - MORRISVILLE, NC
IAM Technical Delivery Lead Responsibilities:
* Serve as a key technical resource, taking direction from the Product Owner to implement solutions together with the development staff and key technical stakeholders.
* Lead the technical delivery of sophisticated identity management solutions (both COTS and custom-built) that enable employees and external client to access systems and data while maintaining the principle of least privilege, using a combination of coding, scripting, integration, and platform customization - including system upgrades, installation, and performance tuning.
* Collaborate effectively across the technical landscape (e.g. IAM team, Information Security team, CIO Teams, Product teams, and operations/infrastructure teams)
* Design, develop, implement, and maintain solutions that include:
* System connectors to authoritative source systems (e.g. HR) and provisioning targets (e.g. AD/LDAP and applications).
* Automated provisioning and de-provisioning of accounts, roles, and resource entitlements
* Automated identity lifecycle processes (e.g. user request / approvals or based on triggers from authoritative systems)
* Implementation of complex, custom workflows containing logic checks and data queries to authoritative systems
* Deliver in accordance with software development lifecycle (SDLC) processes, which includes code reviews, and formal validation/testing
* Author technical documentation, including: infrastructure topology, system design, workflows, data flows/mapping, unit testing, implementation steps, and user/system support.
* Ensure solutions are effectively monitored for function, performance, and capacity
* Provide support/troubleshooting and root cause analysis to identify and resolve system issues, when required
* Ensure that solutions adhere to policies, standards and procedures
* Ensure that solutions align with security best practices, enterprise architecture/strategy, and technical standards.
IAM Technical Delivery Lead Requirements:
* Track record of successful IAM deliveries, including governance and provisioning solutions.
* Experience implementing SailPoint's Identity IQ is a plus.
* Fluency and demonstrated programming experience using Java/J2EE.
* Strong relational database skills, with solid understanding of SQL programming
* Strong LDAP programming skills
* Ability to script and automate process and procedure using PowerShell, VBScript, python, or bash
* Experience with service oriented architecture (SOA), designing/developing SOAP, WSDL/XSD, JAX-WS, RESTful based web services
* Experience working on Windows and Unix systems, good understanding of web application servers like IIS, WebLogic, Tomcat, and Jetty
KNOWLEDGE OF THE FOLLOWING IS A PLUS:
* Microsoft technologies like C#.NET/ASP.NET
* SCIM, SPML, SAML, OAuth, OpenID, XACML and other security/IAM related standards
* Web single sign-on, federation, active directory/LDAP, Kerberos/NTLM authentication, integrated * Windows authentication, role-based access control, attribute-based access control, entitlement management
* Experience with modern software development processes, lifecycles, and supporting tools (e.g., collaboration environments, configuration management tools, continuous integration tools, automated testing)
* Exceptional analytical problem-solving skills including the ability to perform root cause analysis and troubleshooting
* Exposure to mobile application development (Android/iOS)
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Master's Degree in computer science or related field (preferred)
* BS in Computer Science or equivalent
* Minimum of 5 years of experience implementing and customizing specific IGA tool-sets for automated provisioning / authoring connectors / LDAP programming / workflow creation / attestation campaigns
* Minimum of 8 years of hands-on software delivery, design and development experience
* Security certification such as CISSP, CSSLP is a plus
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting role, Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
* Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
* ATOP - Accrued time off program
* Consultant lunches and outings
* Care packages/Survival packs
* Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.