RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of an ICM Voice Engineer in Plano, Texas (TX). One performs the full range of maintenance on voice network(s), infrastructure, and applications; adheres to client's rigor and established guidelines.
You will also perform system monitoring, daily checks, corrective action, system refreshes, hardware replacements, software upgrades, and application modifications. You will be troubleshooting at a complex level, identifying root cause, return to service, mitigation plans, and creates/documents procedures. The ICM Voice Engineer evaluates, analyzes, installs, tests, configures, and administers network(s), infrastructure, and applications as well as providing a full range of testing, administration, and quality checks.
- 4+ years of experience in a technical capacity supporting a network or infrastructure or application configuration; experience installing, maintaining, and configuring network, infrastructure and applications specific to Aspect Outbound Dialing
- Bachelor's degree or 4+ years of work experience in the Information Technology field
- Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job level
- Experience on the Cisco ICM system to include knowledge on the components, configurations and system applications (ICM database & SQL skills)
- Experience with troubleshooting SIP call flows on a Cisco and SIP transport infrastructure
- Experience with system installations and configurations on the Cisco Call Manager Voice system
- Contact center integration/CTI knowledge
- CVP knowledge desired
- Curious and excited by new ideas
- Energized by a fast-paced environment
- Able to understand and translate business needs into leading-edge technology
- Comfortable working as part of a connected team, but self-motivated
- Community-focused, dependable and committed
- Exceptionally detail-oriented
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.