IDG Technician III
|Category:||Maintenance / Skilled Trades|
|Description:||Our client in Miami is looking for an IDG Technician III to perform testing/ trouble shooting, inspection, quoting, repair maintenance, assy./disassy. and rework on various types of Aircraft IDG/CSD/Gen components/ accessories, to include A320 IDG’s, 767/757 IDG’s, 737NG IDG’s, 767 APU GEN’s, 777 APU GEN’s, A320 APU GEN’s, A330/A340 APU GEN’s, ATR Starter Generators, AC generators and other Electrical components, while keeping in line with the respective CMM, SPM, SB/AD, EO, Airline Tech. Document, or other OEM Tech. Data.|
|Requirements:|| Requirements: |
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in Power Generation component maintenance
- Superior working knowledge and experience of IDG/GEN accessory disassembly/ assembly.
- Extensive experience testing and troubleshooting IDG/GEN Components
- Possesses a strong working knowledge of AC/ DC, with ability to fault isolate
- Able to work in a fast pace /time sensitive environment, while multitasking
- Be organized, follow directions and be proactive with shop requirements.
- Demonstrate attention to detail and be quality focused.
- Have required tools and abilities using them.
- Able to read, write and speak English
- A & P Licenses preferable but not mandatory
- Military training or equivalent a plus
|Job Location:||Miami, FL|
|Synerfac Branch:||Fort Lauderdale, FL|
|Synerfac Branch Phone:||(954) 772-3300|