Are you passionate and enthusiastic about a career in the Automotive, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Chemical or Electronics/Semi-Conductor industries? Activ8 Recruitment & Solutions is an international recruiting firm with offices throughout the U.S., Canada and Japan. Our services are based on the needs of our clients and we connect them with qualified candidates in these fields. We take the time to understand your background and what it is you are looking for. Activ8 has a solid track record in placing candidates in long-term, direct-hire positions as well as temporary positions that fit the needs of both the client and YOU - the job seeker.
- Responsible for waste reduction activities
- New equipment installation and process preparation
- Ensure that production rates and machine cycle times meet company targets
- Responsible for facility planning, procurement, and repair
- Ensure plant and OSHA safety requirements are met
- Defect and analysis reporting
- Other Duties as assigned by Supervisor or Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Professional Certification in Engineering, Quality Assurance or related fields preferred.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment. Automotive experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Electronic Parts / Automotive Parts Manufacturing
- Able to communicate fluently in both written and verbal English
- Able to work nights and weekends as requested.
- Able to lift up to 30 lbs
- This position will not support visa sponsorships
- This position will not support relocation costs
If you feel you can make positive contributions to our company, and think this is the position for you, please don’t hesitate to send us your resume right away!