Informatica MDM Developer
CTG Computer Task Group (CTG) is seeking an Informatica MDM Developer for a key financial industry client. This is a contract role with possible hire.
Location: Buffalo, NY OR Altoona, PA
Duration: 6 + month contract with possible extension or hire
The Master Data Management “MDM” Technician is responsible for configuration, trouble-shooting and delivering solutions related to existing platform. This candidate will be called upon to provide guidance and solutions leveraging Informatica MDM Platform and other Enterprise Data Management ‘EDM’ Assets (i.e. Party Hub, Operational Data Store and Enterprise Data Warehouse).
Required skills and experience:
- 5+ years of overall experience in IT with strong understanding of Master Data Management (MDM), Data Quality and Data Governance
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in design, configuration, development and deployment of Informatica MDM (9.7.x, 10.0.x or greater)
- Experience with SQL, PL/SQL
- Experience in requirement analysis, system analysis, design, development, testing, implementation
- Expertise in configuration/implement end-to-end Informatica MDM solutions using Informatica MDM Hub, IDD), Messaging triggers and queues in a WebSphere – Oracle environment
- Design/development of Informatica MDM User Exits, Match rules, Hierarchy Manager and IDD
- Developing and tuning match rules, trust and validation rules
- Creating queries and packages, hierarchies and relationships
- Analyzes and defines detailed MDM processes, tasks, data flows, and dependencies
- Support technical issue / conflict resolution; demonstrated problem solving skill
- Participates in system and integration test, identifies and resolves solution defects
- Produces database code (i.e. SQL, stored procedures, and any other database specific code) solutions meeting technical specifications and business requirements according to the established designs
- Ability to work with various stakeholders both independently and in a team environment
- Experience with BPM (Active VOS)
- Knowledge of SIF and User Exit concepts
- Banking/Financial domain experience
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 5 years’ experience ETL Development or equivalent
To be considered please immediately apply to this requisition using the link provided or by going to www.ctg.com/careers and referencing job ID 18200851.
Kindly forward to any other interested parties. Thank you!
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.