Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener - with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world - we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies Americas Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Employment at Infineon is contingent upon proof of your legal right to work in the United States under applicable law, verification of satisfactory references and successful completion of a background check and drug test, and signing all your on-boarding documents.
In some instances, if applicable, U.S. export control laws require that Infineon obtain a U.S. government export license prior to releasing technologies to certain persons. This offer is contingent upon Infineon's ability to satisfy these export control laws as related to your employment and anticipated job activities. The decision whether or not to submit and/or pursue an export license to satisfy this contingency, if applicable, shall be at Infineon's sole discretion.
This role will be responsible for driving key Sales Finance deliverables, which include the monthly and quarterly forecast and close processes, annual planning, partnering with key sales executives to drive critical decision support, as well as providing operational performance insights.
In your new role you will:
Provide financial and business decision support to the Division Head and the management team in the following areas:
- Revenue Analysis and Reporting: drive monthly, regional revenue forecasting and reporting for the Business Unit; provide trend and/or variance analysis to management; monitor business opportunity development, in order to validate Sales forecast and assumptions
- Lead Division OPEX Planning, Analysis and Reporting: responsible for quarterly expense forecast and annual budget process; provide the Regional Center Head with monthly/quarterly updates and insightful variance analysis on OPEX; continuously monitor S&M activities, to ensure that financial goals are met. Identify potential areas for cost saving
- Contribute to Division Specific Sales Targets setting: propose and assist Regional Revenue Target setting; coordinate Regional Design Win Target setting with HQ
- Lead Division S&M Headcount planning, including business case preparation, to support Division HC requests
- Lead Division Monthly Closing activities: use IFRS as guidance for reserve, deferral, and other accounting treatment
- Special Projects: Infineon is implementing a new CRM system and a major upgrade to our SAP infrastructure; support as needed
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- BS/BA in Finance or Economics; MBA preferred
- 5+ years of financial planning and analysis experience; semiconductor industry experience preferred
- Experience as a senior level Financial Analyst and familiarity with OPEX forecasting and revenue analysis
- A proven track record as an effective finance business partner with a strong internal customer service focus
- Demonstrated ability to support Sales & Marketing team; cloud-based CRM experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills with ability to summarize complex financial data into clear and concise recommendation, to support strategic decision making; data analytics tool experience preferred
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Fluency with SAP and MS Office, especially with Excel
- Ability to work independently with minimal daily supervision