Application Administrator will report directly to the Director of Applications
and will be responsible for both the daily operations and the ongoing
improvement of the company’s core business software applications, which include
but not limited to SalesForce, O365, Sharepoint, Rentalman, Joboss, Karmak and
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be
- Maintain and support application user
administration add, changes and deletes as needed.
- Assist in recommending changes and
coordinating applications to role based environment.
and implement process improvements for business functions.
- Management and coordination of Service
- Coordinate application release updates
with vendor and business users.
compliance with corporate standards.
test, implement, and troubleshoot software upgrades.
- Coordination of vendor relationships.
- Support and develop end user training
- Develop help desk knowledge base
- Work directly with IT teams to resolve
- Monitor and recommend software
licensing changes to control costs.
- Monitoring of and responding to
application support tickets.
- Provide timely status reports by
application as needed.
- Liaise with the IT PMO for
prioritization of requests.
- Oversee change management requests to
- Responsible for designing,
developing and maintaining SFA systems and applications.
- Other duties as assigned.
candidate will have 3-5 years of work experience working with SalesForce and
other information technology applications.
He/she will understand firsthand what technical work must be managed to
achieve superior customer satisfaction.
He/she will be comfortable in a matrix management structure and be able
to influence from the top and from the sides. The candidate should be results
oriented, strong quantitative skills, moderate to high EQ and very well-organized.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year
College or university preferred
Minimum of 3
years of experience in working with multi-site operational and technical teams. Good information technology acumen that is
easily translated and communicated to business users. Experience working with SalesForce and other
line of business applications that support the business. General understanding of technology as it
relates to servers, network, cloud, data warehouse, reporting and analytical
perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following
Intelligent – empathetic, able to understand the points of views of others,
able to relate well to many kinds of people.
Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers
information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group
problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional
– Strong communicator and collaborator.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes
feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team
above own interests.
- Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Promotes a
- Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others;
Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with
resourcefulness; Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others'
- Employee Events
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Free Food and Coffee
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Merchandise Discounts