IT Application Trainer will report directly to the Director of Applications and
will be responsible for developing end user training for all supported CTOS
software including, but not limited to, Infor M3, SalesForce, Concur, RentalMan
and Office 365 Suite.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be
- Design technical training programs according to organizational
goals and requirements.
- Conduct application trainings by video conferencing or in person.
- Develop and maintain training programs and scripts, training
hand-outs, and application help text.
- Develop and maintain training plans as required to assist with the
implementation of new technologies.
- Assist with the management of the overall application training
schedules for the organization.
training to internal clients in the proper use of systems.
as a subject matter expert in the functional use of the application(s).
in process improvement projects.
independently as well as part of a team.
- Other functions required as assigned.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year
College or university preferred
Knowledgeable in training tools and techniques
Strong class presentation, facilitation, and
- 1 - 2 years of
experience training adult learners (Computer software application training
- Strong interpersonal,
problem solving and consulting skills
- Proficiency with
Microsoft - PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Teams, Share Point, Yammer and Outlook
- Bachelor's Degree in
Computer Science, Business Administration, Education or similar discipline
- Must be willing to
travel 25% of time
- Public safety
perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following
Intelligent – empathetic, able to understand the points of views of others,
able to relate well to many kinds of people.
Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers
information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group
problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional
– Strong communicator and collaborator.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes
feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team
above own interests.
- Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Promotes a
- Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others;
Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with
resourcefulness; Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others'
- Employee Events
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Free Food and Coffee
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Merchandise Discounts