About Masco Support Services:
Masco Support Services, a division of Masco Corporation, is a dynamic team dedicated to exceeding our customer’s expectations. We are a group of customer centric organizations providing practical analytics, relevant customer insights, and targeted project execution. Supporting multiple retailers, we fully leverage our shared resources and processes to provide our Masco family of brands value driven customer support and integrated service solutions.
A Diversity-Driven Workplace and Culture:
Diversity is a core value of Masco Support Services culture. Our sustainable professional organization provides wonderful benefits and professional career growth opportunities.
We value the diversity, community participation, intellectual enthusiasm, creative pursuits of our employees. We’re an open, ethical, highly engaged and collaborative organization that values trust, transparency and mutual respect for each other. We consider the importance of consistently embracing diversity and evolving our employees professional career development.
We are actively seeking a Senior IT Analyst to join our team in Mooresville, NC!
As the Senior IT Analyst, you will:
• Support customers through the use of Masco Retail Sales Support database systems. Such support takes the form of application development, report creation/implementation, system maintenance, expansion of system capabilities as directed, and through other activities which create user friendly data summarization/visualization.
• Work across departments, Masco Business Units, and with other external customers to deliver value from Masco Retail Sales Support’s investment in database and other systems.
• Be responsible for leading and assisting in the development of business cases for IT solutions that are consistent with business priorities and IT strategy.
• Design user-friendly and intuitive IT solutions, as well as support, test, and analyze applicable business applications.
Diverse skills and experience that you will bring to the role:
• College degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering
• Demonstrated project management experience
• 4+ years reporting experience with SQL, Oracle, or similar DB systems
• 4+ years of experience with T-SQL and scripting languages
• 4+ years of experience with application development and SDLC
• Significant experience with one or more of the following: Visual Basic, C#, Java/JQuery, Python, Ruby, Perl, PHP, or similar application/scripting languages required
• Web and mobile development experience is a plus
• Strong proficiency with SQL Server Business Intelligence Suite (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)
• Strong proficiency with data modeling, ERDs, UML modeling, workflow diagrams
• Experience with data analysis tools like Tableau, Power BI, Qlik is a plus
• Experience with Microsoft Azure is a plus • Experience with SharePoint is a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks
• Strong understanding of retail metrics (turns, GMROI, margin, etc.)
• Proficiency with common Microsoft Office tools: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Ability and willingness to travel up to 10% of the time
What We Offer:
• Competitive salary plus bonus-earning potential
• Paid Time-Off
• Monthly cell phone allowance
• Company laptop
• Healthcare benefits such as medical, dental, and vision
• 401K saving plan with company match
• Tuition assistance program
• Profit Sharing
Our Interviewing Methods:
After you have applied to our current posting, we will review your resume. If your resume is a match for our current opening, we will contact you to request an interview.
Masco Support Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Keywords: MySQL, my sql, my-sql, Microsoft Azure, SSIS, modeling, analyst, system analyst, software analyst, systems analyst, php, oracle, project management, information technology analyst, it analyst, senior it analyst, sdlc, scripting, ruby, java, c#, vb, visual basic