RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is seeking an IT Audit Leader in Charlotte, North Carolina (NC). The Senior Auditors participate in audit projects as directed executing technology and change related testing.
- Demonstrating professional skepticism, while performing major components of audits with W business activities
- Executing and documenting work in accordance with policy
- Identifying and developing IT and data related compensating controls that mitigate audit findings
- Making recommendations to management
- Developing ways to improve existing audit practices
- Leading smaller scale audits and projects
- Designing and executing tests to verify control effectiveness of Automated Business Controls and data interfaces
- Informing management of situational issues that might compromise objectivity and/or independence
- 2+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: IT related audit, control testing, control and risk identification, or audit analysis
- A BS/BA degree or higher in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Audit experience at a large financial institution, auditing company or accounting firm
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational, multitasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
Other Desired Qualifications:
- Certification in one or more of the following: CIA, CISA, CPA, CRCM, CAMS or CFSA designation
- Specialization in operational risk, consumer lending, and IT automated business controls
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.