IT Business Analyst - PAM/PFI
Our client located in Wilmington, DE is seeking a full-time Business Analyst with a strong background in IT, developing ad-hoc SQL scripts and release management. This candidate must have hands on experience with projects related to PAM or PFI.
- 5-7 years of experience in IT
- 3 years experience working as an IT Business Analyst, gathering requirements and creating technical specifications
- Must have experience supporting investment accounting systems PAM/PFI and SQL
- Experience with SDLC
- Ability to develop ad-hoc scripts to create reports
- Experience coordinating software release schedules and working with Release Management teams
- Strong customer service experience
- Must have the ability to work in the US without sponsorship.
If you have the above qualifications and you are interested in working for a growing, stable company, please submit your resume in a Word document to Katie George at firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp
Liberty Personnel Services, Inc.
410 Feheley Drive | King of Prussia, PA 19406
Key Words: Business Analyst, SDLC, Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, gather requirements, scripts, SQL, PAM/PFI and SQL,