We are hiring an IT Business Analyst to join our project team. You will work alongside other business analysts and report directly to the project manager. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes (scope, workflow, requirements), and performing user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain concepts to non-technical users.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement;
- Identifying the current and propose changes for future-state business processes.
- Creating, analyzing, and validating detailed functional specifications.
- Leading ongoing and reviews of business processes ;
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings;
- Performing requirements analysis;
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful documentation;
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts;
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management;
- Working closely with department’s users;
- Performing user acceptance testing;
- Facilitating design sessions with the implementation team to define the solution;
- Delivering elements of systems design, including data migration rules, business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables;
- Performing quality assurance;
- Help design, document and maintain system processes;
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer;
- Review and analyze existing applications effectiveness and efficiency, and then develop strategies for improving or leveraging these systems
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- A bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, related field or a MBA.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Good analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating documents and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) and Visio.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time personal management skills.
- Good experience in user testing.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development and implementation of software solutions
- Knowledge of programming languages, Java, VB.net, SQL Server.
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Keen attention to detail