IT Business Analyst
Nationwide Title Clearing, Inc. • Palm Harbor, FL
Nationwide Title Clearing, Inc. (NTC) is an award-winning, expert research and document service provider in the residential mortgage industry for 26 years. We provide services to most of the nation’s largest mortgage lenders, servicers and investors and our documents are recorded in over 3700 county jurisdictions nationwide. NTC’s mission is to deliver the highest level of accuracy in document processing and research services that protect homeowners and assist the mortgage banking industry while also preserving the nation's land records. Our deep training models are designed to ensure a team member’s career success with us. We believe that’s why we’ve been voted as a Top 100 Workplace by the Tampa Bay Times three times, a Top 100 Private Employer by the Tampa Bay Business Journal and Inc. 5000 company four years in a row among many others. Join our award-winning team today.
We are looking to hire entry level IT Business Analyst for our office in Palm Harbor. This is a full time position, Monday-Friday 8:30 - 5:00. Once employees are out of their initial training period, we offer a flexible schedule which allows you to arrive any time between 7:30 and 9:00 AM, and leave between 4:00 and 5:30 PM.
Summary of the position: The role of an IT Business Analyst is to work with stakeholders from all business units, IT Developers and related third parties to define and document business processes and software requirements for technology initiatives, including online client facing products and internal business information systems.
Responsibilities would include but are not limited to:
- Documenting new system design requests, enhancements and changes.
- Gathering, analyzing and validating system requirements from business users.
- Coordinating with IT developers to ensure solutions are understood.
- Tracking IT related project activity from start to finish.
- Training Help Desk on new system rollouts.
- Coordinating end user training and manual updates for clients.
- The ability to develop and deliver timely project status reports to upper management.
- The ability to develop and coordinate test plans and system rollouts.
- The ability to develop and track project progress and milestones.
- Must be able to construct workflow charts and diagrams.
- Writing system specifications.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and budget constraints.
NTC offers the following benefits:
Insurance after 60 days of employment (Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Supplemental)
Paid Holidays after 90 days
401K after 6 months
PTO begins accruing on the first day of employment, and is available for use after the 90 day anniversary.
PTO is accrued as follows:
Within the first year, 5 PTO days are accrued
Each year between the 2nd and the 9th, 10 PTO days are accrued per year
Each year between 10th and 19th, 15 PTO days are accrued per year
Each year from 20 onward, 20 PTO days are accrued per year.
We are a Florida Drug Free workplace. All candidates must be able to pass a pre-hire drug screening, as well as a full criminal background check.