IT Business Analyst for Healthcare Services Company in Northern New Jersey
• Consulting role
Business Analyst needed for e Healthcare services company in Northern New Jersey. This position will report to a Product Manager.
The primary tasks will include performing detailed data analysis, requirements analysis, documentation of findings and requirements, interfacing with various technical groups, and defining/performing some user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking, be able pickup new concepts quickly, and be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Performing detailed data analysis on large data sets
• Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
• Performing requirements analysis.
• Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
• Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
• Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
• Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
• Performing user acceptance testing.
• Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
• Managing competing resources and priorities.
• Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
• A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
• A minimum of 5 years experience in business analysis or a related field.
• Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• Excellent documentation skills.
• Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
• A history of leading and supporting successful projects.