This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the IT Business Analyst:
- Liaise with internal teams to support a system upgrade
- Facilitate communications between IT and business units
- Lead requirements gathering sessions for new applications
- Analyze and document business and functional requirements
- Prepare context diagrams and business process diagrams
- Perform/document gap analysis
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and recommend solutions
- Help to prepare testing strategy and execute test plan
- Support systems integration and UAT testing
Requirements of the IT Business Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in IT or Business with a minimum of 5 years related experience required
- Experience with utility metering, orders, and billing systems required
- Demonstrated knowledge of IT development and support processes
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Customer-service orientation
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Strong SDLC experience (Agile, Iterative, Waterfall)
- Applied knowledge related to the Itron Field Collection System (FCS) is a strong differentiator
Keywords: IT, Business Analyst, BA, Itron Field Collection System
Job ID: 308791
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!