Zimmer Biomet Named Among the 100 Best Places to Work in IT in 2018 by Computerworld Magazine
Zimmer Biomet is looking for diverse and talented individuals to join our Information Technology Team. The IT Business Systems Analyst is responsible for supporting business applications through an in-depth knowledge of company processes, business systems, and the information databases. Must gain understanding of ERP functionality, with ability to troubleshoot issues, gather requirements, communicate needs, support change control process, and document solutions.
- Under general direction, performs analysis, design, implementation and maintenance activities in various areas of IT.
- Conducts feasibility studies, prepares reports, records progress and creates solutions to IM problems/issues.
- Works independently and leads assignments of low complexity.
- Applies the concepts of appropriate standard methodologies and best practices with little feedback and supervision.
- Applies principles, concepts and practices of the IT Competency Model at the Analyst level.
- Proactively enforces worldwide and local security policies to ensure IT information assets are protected.
- Performs unit testing of application development work that ensures that all requirements have been addressed, all basic functionality works, and errors are handled properly.
- Produces process documentation that accurately and thoroughly describes the important elements of the solution.
- Bachelor\'s degree in Information Technology or related field with at least 2+ years of professional experience; or Bachelor and Master’s degree.
- 2 years of relevant experience in supporting ERP system.
- 2 years of experience of successfully managing small projects.
- Mapics/XA preferred
- Expect up to 4 weeks of travel per year for training or application support.
Zimmer Biomet is an industry leader and driving force in the rapidly growing musculoskeletal healthcare industry. Founded in 1927 and headquartered in Warsaw, Indiana; Zimmer Biomet has operations in more than 25 countries around the world and our products are sold in more than 100 countries. We collaborate with healthcare professionals around the globe to advance the pace of innovation. Our products and solutions help treat patients suffering from disorders of, or injuries to, bones, joints or supporting soft tissues. Together with healthcare professionals, Zimmer Biomet Team Members are committed to help millions of people live better lives. At Zimmer Biomet, we foster a supportive and encouraging environment by leveraging the power of diversity and inclusion and inspire every Team Member to deliver their personal best.
Positions at Zimmer Biomet often require a high level of collaboration and cooperation with fellow Team Members in order to achieve our shared goals. Our professional Team Members do what it takes to get the job done well, and have flexibility to adjust their schedules as necessary for personal commitments. We have a supportive team ready to help you achieve your professional goals and plenty of opportunities to learn, stretch and grow your career.
As a world-class employer, Zimmer Biomet offers great benefits that include: Medical, Dental, and Vision Healthcare, Healthy Rewards Incentives; a 401K, Paid Parenting Leave, Paid Vacation and Holiday time off, Adoption Assistance, Tuition Reimbursement, and an Employee Stock Purchase Program just to name a few.