Job Description *
PCC Airfoils, LLC, headquartered in Greater Cleveland, Ohio, is a world leader in the fast-paced, high-tech industry of investment casting. Each of the fifteen (15) Airfoils’ locations play an integral part in the manufacture of blades, vanes and components for use in gas turbine engines. PCC’s parts are found on virtually all commercial & military aircraft, as well as, industrial gas turbine applications in the free world. Our product plays a significant role in the evolution of the light-weight, fuel-efficient engines of the next generation.
The Airfoils Division is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Precision Castparts Corp. and was acquired by Berkshire Hathaway in February 2016. The company currently has an overall sales volume of over $10 Billion, employing in excess of 30,000 individuals throughout 130 locations in the U.S. and worldwide. PCC is seeking individuals with high personal and professional standards who will thrive in a fast-paced, goal oriented work environment.
The Ceramics Group segment of PCC Airfoils and consists of three manufacturing locations - Wickliffe, Ohio, which also serves as Ceramics headquarters, Cleveland, Ohio, and Sanford, NC. The Ceramics Group operations supply ceramic cores and proprietary custom blended ceramic particulate systems used in the manufacturing of the investment castings. Products and systems manufactured in these operations include: custom blended ceramic shell systems, injection molded silica and alumina cores for investment cast airfoils, slurry cast cores for land-based turbine casting applications and ceramic extrusions. The operations are expanding due to sales volume increase and this provides unique opportunities for career growth and development:
The IT CO-Op is responsible for supporting daily IT Operations, end user support, managing hardware and software assets and maintaining operational, technical and procedural documentation for all IT Systems
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly system backups on all platforms to limit nightly down time and support PCC Ceramic Group’s Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Maintain operational, technical and procedural documentation to include but not limited to: WAN/LAN, Network Security, PC and Server, Disaster Recovery and Standard Operational Procedures.
- Maintain Sox Audit and Testing Logs.
- Monitor server logs, firewall logs, intrusion detection logs, and network traffic for unusual or suspicious activity.
- Maintain and report on security systems and end user activity audits.
- Participate in network / sever security audits
- Work with IT Team members in testing and documentation of all hardware and software systems.
- Enforce Change Management procedures and processes that improve product quality and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide level 1 end user support as needed.
- Adhere to IS standards / change management standards.
- Will identify and recommend process improvements for specified projects.
- Will take ownership and responsibility for identified projects.
- Participate on project teams for assigned projects and develop requirements and specifications with team.
- Work within specifications provided to meet project goals and objectives in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a professional manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Microsoft Windows support
Understanding of Microsoft Windows 7/ 8 / 10 / Windows Server 2012/2016
- Microsoft Active Directory Support
Understanding of User/ Object (Printer, PC, Group) creation and configuration
- Microsoft Office 2016 Application support
Basic Understanding of Office application usage: Word, Excel, Access, Outlook
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Good writing skills and interpersonal skills
Click Here To Apply