- Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university. Each additional year of related experience above the required minimum may substitute for education on a year-for-year basis.
- 7 years’ experience in project management.
- 3 years’ experience in solicitation and contracting validation and verification.
- Experience in organizational change management is a plus.
- License/Certification: Prefer certification as a Project Management Professional (PMP).
- Knowledge of Project management theories and practices including the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK); the Project Management Life Cycle (PMLC), the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), systems and procedures used to evaluate an outsourced third-party vendor's performance; and local, state, and federal laws and regulations relevant to the administration of the project undertaken.
- Ability to Multi-task and manage multiple projects through all aspects of a project's activities in a matrix organization.
- Establish project goals and objectives.
- Analyze complex information and develop plans, budget, schedules, and resource requirements.
- Create PMO required project documents.
- Demonstrate negotiation and facilitation skills.
- Work effectively with project stakeholders and cross-functional team; communicate effectively project information and create project status reports.
- Assign, coordinate/or supervise the work of others to achieve project goals; prioritize project deadlines and monitor the project progress and take action to address project change in scope or schedule.
- Identify project risks and gaps and exercise sound judgment in making critical decisions to reduce or mitigate risk; address identified issues and demonstrate leadership and initiative to implement the solution.