Duration: 18 weeks
Driving Required: YES, we drive a lot further many times such as Pueblo, Vail, and Laramie, WY but mostly Castle Rock to Ft Collins (600 miles per week average)
US Citizen is PREFERRED: Indicate on the top of the resume status to work in the U.S.
Schedule: 2nd shift; Thursday-Monday (The preferred hours and shift are 4pm to midnight or we can do as early as 2pm to 10pm.)
- A+ certification
- Laptop and desktop break/fix
- Field Experience
- Hardware experience
- Primary equipment is Dell servers and all equipment at 7-Eleven, which is POS, UPS, server, printers.
- Candidate will be taking PC hardware break fix calls at various locations.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to pass drug and background screening.
- Must be able to complete required product training.
1. DELL Servers, Install/Support, Conceptual
2. A+ IT Technician, Certified