Yoh has a 6 month contract opportunity for an Financial Analyst to join our client Cherry Hill, NJ
What You'll Be Doing
- Research, monitor and report on financial results versus budget and prior years'
- Analyzes moderately complex monthly, quarterly, and annual information
- Perform moderately complex financial forecasting, financial modeling and trend analysis.
- Complete ad hoc special financial studies. Eg: return on equity, capital structure, depreciation, service company costs
- Process technology procurement requests through asset unitization
- Analyze and assess business performance; identify options to deliver value
What You Need to Bring to the Table
- Possess strong decision making, problem solving, and analytical skills, as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to interact effectively with multiple departments and levels of management
- Able to work in a dynamic fast paced environment (Agile), foster creativity within the department.
- Detail oriented; solid team player; well organized and able to work simultaneously on multiple tasks and under tight deadlines
- Three to seven years of financial planning & analysis experience
- Undergraduate degree required in Finance, Accounting or related field
Preferred Additional Skills
- Technology (IT) expense/budget management experience preferred
- Water utility industry a plus
- MBA or other equivalent advanced degree or certifications a plus
- Budgeting & Forecasting is highly sought!
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V