IT HR Integration Consultant
IT HR Integration Consultant will be responsible for the end-to-end life cycle of HR system interfaces / integrations.
IT HR Integration Consultant Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing integration testing and any resulting efforts related to semi-annual Workday upgrades.
- Develop and maintain HR integration mapping documents.
- Maintain the HR Integration catalogue.
- Responsible for performing periodic integration SOX controls to ensure SOX compliance.
- Manage inbound and outbound integrations in Workday for HCM, Absence Management, Benefits, Payroll and other modules.
- Monitor integration error logs, troubleshoot, drive issue resolution both immediate and long-term improvements.
- Identify trends or root cause behaviors for frequently occurring audit issues or integrations errors.
- Lead efforts in new integration/interface development including documenting requirements, integration design, build, testing and deployment.
IT HR Integration Consultant Requirements:
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Masters of Information Sciences (MIS) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of data management, SQL and RDBMS technologies.
- Exposure to Workday configuration and custom development strongly preferred. Experience with Workday reporting preferred.
- 3+ years of experience with HR functional areas and HR business processes, to include Payroll, IT, and Benefits.
- Experience with BIRT reporting a plus.