- Manage the central service delivery staff to deliver to objectives focused on optimal service and support to Flexential customers.
- Accountable for the timely and accurate completion of servicing incidents, requests, and tasks assigned to you and/or your team.
- Engage staff appropriately to deliver on department projects, improvement opportunities and personnel development plans.
- Responsible for successful execution, review and compliance of new and existing procedures for all assigned staff.
- Manage assigned team members via tracking measurable and achievable goals, corrective actions, and/or meeting as necessary with central team members to provide timely management oversight.
- Provide manager representation for proper communication between the customer, partners, and/or internal departments.
- Provide summary reports, analysis, and action plans for managing positive outcomes for all central customer engagements.
- Serve as management owner responsible for all action items derived from shift reports and manage staff accountability.
- Manage staff engagement with knowledge management initiatives, including training, and new hire onboarding.
- Manage and ensure proper coverage for shift personnel, approve timecards, and arrange shift coverage for PTO/holidays.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a personnel manager within an IT Support environment. Multi-customer preferred.
- AA, BS, and/or actively pursuing and advanced degree in the technology field
- Network +, Security + and / or CCNA desired
- Microsoft MCP or MCSA preferred
- Use of command line tools such as CMD, Telnet, SSH, GIT, and SCP (Powershell, Bash or VBScript language skills is a plus)
- Fundamental understanding of Windows and/or Linux Operating Systems
- Fundamental understanding of OSI model, Basic Networking and troubleshooting concepts
- Fundamental understanding of Firewall, Networking and Load balancer concepts
- Positive attitude with a strong sense of urgency and ownership of quality work deliverables
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and lead by example to follow and/or improve operating procedures
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, high attention to detail, excellent problem solving skills and strong decision making under pressure, is critical to this position
- Ability to maintain a steady sense of calm during potentially tense situations
- Experience managing ITSM systems in an ITIL environment; ITIL v3 certification is preferred
Why Work with Us:
At Flexential, we value the unique contribution of every team member and believe that through innovation and flexibility, we can delight our customers with best-in-class solutions. We enjoy unique employee perks, such as our employee “get healthy” subsidy which enables team members to experience life to the fullest – enter a race, learn how to cook or skydive, or buy a membership to that boutique fitness place near you - the options are endless!
With our work hard, family-oriented culture, we recognize the importance of celebrating individual and team success. Through employee driven activities organized by our Culture Committee in every region, “we work hard and play harder.” We love to celebrate together with summer BBQs, go kart racing, movie nights, tailgates, and family picnics.