Growing LI Retail company is looking for a Team Leader to manage their Helpdesk / User Support Group. Candidate will be responsible for: providing hardware and software support to the company's users in multiple locations. This includes PC's, Printers, and POS devices Candidate should have previous management experience. 3-5 years experience working with technology, hardware, operating systems, and PC proficiency. Candidate should also have excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills, and excellent project management skills. Retail and POS experience a strong plus. Please submit salary requirements.
IT Helpdesk Manager:
Manage the Helpdesk / User Support Group, which is responsible to provide hardware and software support to the company's users in multiple locations. This includes PC's, Printers, and POS devices. Goals/Responsibilities:
1. Provide second level user support.
2. Provide hardware support for Pc's, Printers and store hardware, including all POS devices.
3. Management of repair inventory.
4. Hardware and Software order management.
5. Install/Maintain store related hardware.
6. Manage 1 - 3 employees who will assist in these efforts.
7. Coordinate schedule/coverage of staff including off-hours.
8. Recommend solutions to better support the company.
1. 3-5 years managing operations for a large user base.
2. 3-5 years experience with Windows
3. Previous experience with Antivirus and Spyware removal programs.
4. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
5. Organized, detail orientated.
6. The ability to effectively communicate project status to members of the IT team and management.
7. Previous retail and POS experience.