RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is seeking a IT Helpdesk Support in Austin, Texas (TX).
- Support all Austin based users by installing, configuring, diagnosing, analyzing hardware and software, performing both periodic and emergency maintenance
- Support client hardware and software and assist in problem resolution
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of the network and network based applications and hardware of the division
- Provide input and assistance in the implementation and maintenance of a client/server environment
- Create Windows/Mac system images and customization, image/re-image computers as needs arise (Ghost, Casper, WDS) Inventory all incoming and outgoing equipment
- Minimum two years of experience in a desktop support or help desk position, supporting Windows and Macintosh computers in an enterprise environment
- Fluent in technical terminology with a solid understanding of the interrelationship of software, hardware, and network environments
- Demonstrated capacity for analytical thinking and rapid problem solving in a fast-paced environment
- High degree of self-motivation; must be exceptionally resourceful, detail-oriented, and have outstanding organization skills
- Highly developed customer service skills as well as great verbal and written communication skills (face to face, phone or email)
- Fluency in English is a must
- Ability to safely lift and carry 20/25 kg
- This position requires after-hour and on call support for local users as well as working with remote users
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.