RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce is working with a large client who is looking to bring on an IT Manager in Kohler, Wisconsin (WI). Giving the right candidate the opportunity to work with senior Human Resources, Payroll and Legal management in all divisions to establish priorities for improving practices around the globe. Are you interested in supporting systems related to SAP HR, Payroll, Human Capital Management, Workforce Management, Talent Management, ServiceNow and Legal? Then please apply today!
Some of the main responsibilities in this position include:
- Managing a portfolio of IT and business projects that will impact the effectiveness of the entire organization
- Developing reporting regarding succession planning, learning management, performance management, talent management, human capital management, workforce management, and contract management
- Evaluating, recommending and becoming a champion of best-in-class tools/programs to perform the human resources, payroll and legal functions
- Establish and maintain service level agreements with customers
- Review, critique and approve systems specifications
- Become and advisor of the design, implementation and maintenance of computer systems and programs to increase business effectiveness, solve problems and create new opportunities to assist in achievement of business goals
- Being able to direct, measure and evaluate the systems development efforts of Systems Project Leaders, Systems Architects and Systems Analysts to provide for efficient management and operation, consistent standard systems and processes, and a high positive impact on the business
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business, or related field required; (Masters/MBA desirable)
- 7+ years of IT experience with 3- 5 years management experience (directing staff and establishing priorities with management)
- 5+ years of HCM, Talent Management, and SAP
- There is a strong preference for someone within a systems development organization with significant exposure and understanding of HCM, Talent Management and SAP solutions
- Significant depth of expertise and track record of accomplishments in project work in one or more IT functional areas
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.