The Judge Group has an immediate need for an IT Manager for a direct client. The position is a full time role in the Warminster, PA Area. Below is the full job description for the role. If you are interested in applying please send your resume directly to Will O’Connor at the Judge Group – WOConnor@judge.comHelp
The IT Manager is responsible for coordinating and directing information
systems and related components, and provides technical support
members. The IT Manager provides oversight of all company information systems and
technology, and oversees the strategic, security, and daily function of IT compliance, cyber
security, and risk assessments to include safety and soundness, growth, and profitability.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage the company’s IT infrastructure and IT related vendors.
• Manage and measure performance of all IT vendors.
• Work with senior management to define objectives concerning use and management of
the Company’s IT infrastructure, assist in strategic planning and risk analysis, and
establish priorities for system upgrades.
• Work with vendors to provide full analysis and recommendations to management on
best practices and methods appropriate for the Company’s size and business strategies.
• Develop IT related reports, policies, and procedures.
• Continually monitor network performance in order to identify potential needs.
• Manage and maintain the company’s IT records.
• Interface with software vendors for installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
• Troubleshoot hardware and software issues for team members.
• Serve as the project manager for IT related projects, such as system upgrades, software
selection and deployment, and facility upgrades or relocations.
• Additional duties as needed
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
• Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
• Advanced knowledge of computer, Windows Server environment, network security
systems, application, procedures and techniques.
• Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret government rules, regulations, interpretive
letters, trade journals, and legal documents. Must be able to respond to common
inquiries from regulatory agencies, courts, and outside consultants.
• Oversee activities of outsourced IT providers.
• Experience in implementing effective and innovative software development
• Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
• Analytical and advanced problem solving skills.
• Ability to handle multiple concurrent projects in a high-pressure environment
• Organizational, time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
• Ability to keep information confidential.
• Ability to travel to company’s locations as needed.