Join our team and be part of our excellent work environment. Miles Technologies was named Winner of The Philadelphia Business Journal’s Best Places to Work 5 years in a row.
Miles Technologies is a rapidly growing company that is on the cutting edge of technology and business. This career opportunity will place you directly in a fast-paced work environment where you will continually increase your knowledge and improve your skill set by working on a variety of projects.
Miles Technologies is looking for a Project Manager to work with cutting-edge technologies and a highly-skilled IT team in developing and implementing IT solutions for our small to medium-sized business clients. You will work as part of a dynamic team that possesses diverse skills across the various disciplines of IT project management.
- Ability to coordinate complex, multi-staged projects. Ability to keep projects on time and on budget.
- Ability to identify and set milestones and provide clear expectations for the project team and for customers.
- Strong resource management skills. Ability to distribute resources across multiple projects based on priority and availability.
- Ability to assess a business’s technology needs and translate that into technology-based solutions related to areas such as operational efficiencies, reduction in support issues & accomplishing business goals.
- Strong communication skills. Ability to work directly with customers to ensure successful implementation of custom IT solutions.
- Ability to troubleshoot and work towards resolution of problems with IT systems.
- Ability to work directly with IT staff to explain concepts and requirements of projects when assigning work.
About the Project Management Team
Our efforts help our customers accomplish their IT project goals. We stay current with and understand updates to Industry specific technology needs, as well as understand current best practices (and build best practices of our own). We are team-oriented and take pride in work achieved and goals accomplished. We are also customer service oriented we take great pride in being responsive and helping people accomplish more with the use of technology. We love what we do and we have the time of our lives doing it. If you want to be part of our team, apply today.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Business or other related major
- At least 2 years of direct experience coordinating or implementing IT projects
- Experience with and strong knowledge of networking technologies, TCP/IP, desktop and server operating systems, network infrastructure (routers, switches, firewalls), Active Directory, DNS
- Strong project coordination skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Candidate must live within a 45-minute commute of the office from which they will be working. Candidates outside this distance must be willing to relocate prior to commencing employment.
Benefits of working at Miles Technologies:
- Work within a great company culture. We are a top finisher in Philly’s Best Places to Work 5 years running.
- Stocked fridge and kitchen. Enjoy healthy options for breakfast & lunch every day.
- Full schedule of optional educational courses in Miles University - everything from technical to communications to leadership.
- Proactively build your career - with help from your manager, set the path you would like to take - and then do it!
- Gain incredible experience working with numerous technologies and businesses in all industries.
- Health / Dental / Vision / Tuition Assistance / 401K with employer match