RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is seeking a IT Project Manager in Cambridge, Massachusetts (MA). The IT Project Manager will be responsible for driving and facilitating the successful planning, execution, monitoring, control, and closure of IT Commercial, Medical, and/or cross-functional projects.
- Managing cross-functional and cross-regional teams and stakeholders to ensure clear communication and successful execution
- Managing the timelines, budgets and resource scheduling needed to deliver new or enhanced systems and capabilities
- Preparing weekly status reports and identifying and managing any risks, issues and dependencies
- Managing the budget and end-to-end project plan across multiple responsible parties (i.e. BAs, development teams both internal and external, business leads, testing teams, etc.)
Developing and/or facilitating SDLC deliverables over the project life cycle
- Effectively communicating and escalating issues, roadblocks, and risks to management while maintaining responsibility for their resolution, to ensure the successful launch of each project
- Maintaining all Project documents according to the PMO specifications
- Demonstrating thought leadership in discussions with business partners to ensure delivery of the most effective solutions for the identified business objectives
- Ability to drive priorities and deadlines to completion
- Coordinating multiple cross functional interactions with multiple business units (i.e. Commercial, Medical, R&D organizations)
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.