Piper Companies is currently seeking a Project Manager in Durham, NC to lead projects in an agile insurance and finance environment.
Responsibilities for the Project Manager include:
- Create, administer, and maintain project plans and documentation
- Coordinate with the software development and IT infrastructure teams overseeing a number of projects.
- Participate in the review of test cases supporting efforts assigned; ensure IT teams create usable unit tests to enable superior automated test coverage.
Requirements for the Project Manager include:
- 3+ years of experience in a Project Manager role
- Strong background and experience with software development lifecycle (SDLC) in Agile methodologies.
- Proficiency in office automation tools such as MS Office and Project Portfolio Management (PPM), JIRA strongly preferred
- PMP Certification is a plus, however not required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, Business Finance, or closely related field
Compensation for the Project Manager include:
- Salary Range: $90,000- 100,000 based on experience
- Full Benefits: Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401K, and Paid Time Off
Please send resumes to Chelsea Fox at firstname.lastname@example.org
Project manager, project management, insurance, finance, software development lifecycle, SDLC, Agile, JIRA, Agile methodologies, PMP certification, project management professional, PMP, Microsoft, Microsoft Office, email, internet, project portfolio management, PPM, computer engineering, computer science, information systems, business administration, business finance, bachelors degree, benefits, healthcare, dental, vision, 401K, paid time off, PTO, full benefits