Are you are looking to work in a culture that is unique, engaging and challenging? If so, you could play a vital role in our success by providing the superior customer service and attention to detail our company demands. Since 2005, prototype:IT has been providing support to clients in north Texas and across the country and we are continuing to rapidly grow! If you are looking for a career that offers opportunity for growth in an environment that's friendly and fun, we would love to hear from you!We are seeking a Project Manager to join our team. In this position, you will be responsible for organizing our client’s technical projects and ensuring that all members of the operations team work efficiently. You should have the ability to think outside the box and enjoy critical thinking, organization and overall team management.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer information systems, or related field preferred
- Certification in project management preferred
- 1 Year prior experience in the field of sales or customer service is essential
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, with a working knowledge of CRM software
- Computer proficiency in programs such as SharePoint and the Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with IT standards such as SSAE SOC2, ISO 27001, PCI, HIPAA/HITECH, NIST, CSA/CCM a plus
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
- Business strategy aptitude
- Decision-making and leadership skills
Go to www.prototypeit.net/careers to submit a resume.