Our client, a global leader in the investment management industry, is in need of a IT Project Managers on a contract basis. We are seeking candidates who have enterprise level experience managing IT platform and security projects.
• Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects within the enterprise.
• Oversees all aspects of projects.
• Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project.
• Builds and maintains working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved in the projects.
• Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project.
• Will play a hands on role in coordinating and scheduling meeting across cross-functional teams and will document meeting notes.
• Track projects artifacts, project milestones, and project tasks.
• Monitor and report project budget and develop reports for upper management.
• Will assist in the determination of staffing needs and staffing personnel.
• Requires at 4+ years of experience.